AAA TripleMania XXXII - April 27, June 15, & August 17, 2024

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Deadd2009

Horror Movie Guru
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
zEZtX3o
He's already lost his mask 7 years ago, there is no DQ. He shouldn't wear the mask at all but this is AAA...

The chat I was in last night said there's a 5 year rule where you can remask but it has to be under a different gimmick.

Deadd2009

Horror Movie Guru
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
zEZtX3o
Worse than Villanos vs. Psycho Circus?
Never saw that but this match was a clusterfuck. There was a point at the end where people literally stood in the ring and did nothing whatsoever.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Never saw that but this match was a clusterfuck. There was a point at the end where people literally stood in the ring and did nothing whatsoever.

This definitely sounds like it could be the spiritual successor to the match Sky is talking about then :lol

• Haha
Reactions: Deadd2009

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Also good for Nemeth, crazy he has AAA and NJPW gold rn

TigerDriver91

Reaction score
The chat I was in last night said there's a 5 year rule where you can remask but it has to be under a different gimmick.
You can remask under other character but not the same. His brother Silver King also remasked after losing the mask and using the Black Tiger character but in Mexico City he was called Silver Cain because of the Commission.
I think he should have never lost the mask but since he did he should just run with it, it's disrespectful towards the lucha libre and their traditions. He's not the only guy doing this but certainly the most important name, El Pantera too.
But it's not DQ to unmask a wrestler who already lost a lucha de apuestas using that character.

Deadd2009

Horror Movie Guru
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
zEZtX3o
You can remask under other character but not the same. His brother Silver King also remasked after losing the mask and using the Black Tiger character but in Mexico City he was called Silver Cain because of the Commission.
I think he should have never lost the mask but since he did he should just run with it, it's disrespectful towards the lucha libre and their traditions. He's not the only guy doing this but certainly the most important name, El Pantera too.
But it's not DQ to unmask a wrestler who already lost a lucha de apuestas using that character.

I havent watched in years but I know he got unmasked and then changed his name to Rey Wagner, then switched back to Dr. Wagner.

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg

TigerDriver91

Reaction score
You can watch the intro promo and The Villanos' entrance and then skip to the segment after the match.
It was Villano 3's last match ever I think.

Reactions: Deadd2009

TigerDriver91

Reaction score
Commentary keeps referring to ZIgglers MITB cash in on Patron so bad here and its like why, we get it.
It is still better than listening to Savinovich yelling like an idiot even though you probably heard him as a background noise over the English commentary team. I'm pretty sure even the crowd can hear him, even Rush disliked this when he wrestled in AAA, he said he can't concentrate on the match.

Deadd2009

Horror Movie Guru
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
zEZtX3o
It is still better than listening to Savinovich yelling like an idiot even though you probably heard him as a background noise over the English commentary team. I'm pretty sure even the crowd can hear him, even Rush disliked this when he wrestled in AAA, he said he can't concentrate on the match.

I dunno, have you listened to Larry Dallas' commentary? The dude sounded like he was drinking the night away the entire show because he was calling the show from his house and not at the actual arena. He was incoherent, botching names and moves, couldnt remember a damn thing half the time. Wanted to hook up with a girl in the crowd that was sitting next to Marisela Pena.

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
I’m still so happy that my boy Nic is out here doing awesome stuff across multiple companies right now. I been a fan of his since the “hi I’m Dolph Ziggler.” Days, and I put up with a lot of ups and downs, never once jumped off the wagon and rode this damn train th entire time. Man is doing some great work right now, best in years. That’s what happens when you are motivated.

TigerDriver91

Reaction score
I’m still so happy that my boy Nic is out here doing awesome stuff across multiple companies right now. I been a fan of his since the “hi I’m Dolph Ziggler.” Days, and I put up with a lot of ups and downs, never once jumped off the wagon and rode this damn train th entire time. Man is doing some great work right now, best in years. That’s what happens when you are motivated.
I heard he will make 4 or 5 appearances, probably dropping the belt to Patron in Mexico City and maybe a successful title defense against a nobody.

Reactions: Vegeta

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
I heard he will make 4 or 5 appearances, probably dropping the belt to Patron in Mexico City and maybe a successful title defense against a nobody.
Sounds good enough to me. Surely when I didn’t even think he win it at all tbh haha

Reactions: TigerDriver91

Deadd2009

Horror Movie Guru
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
zEZtX3o

I figured hed wait for Vikingo to come back.

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
But yeah. I’m happy about it @Kross Rhodes dude has been killing it lately. Man has that motivate again. Real happy to see him being used properly.

• Love
Reactions: Kross Rhodes