Appreciation to all the Archivers

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Doc Sulliday

Isn't that a daisy?
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
XifccX1
Favorite Sports Team
RRzOmtg
Favorite Sports Team
Aed870G
Favorite Sports Team
OEOhb9u
I've been meaning to say this for awhile, but I just wanted to make an official shout of appreciation to all of those who put efforts into archiving. Just looking at the sheer massive amount of content that was saved and archived in the move, it had to of taken hours of personal free time (in addition to the other free time most of the Archivers volunteer to us participants).

When FWA's first home site went down, we lost everything. We managed to get a few things like records and title history, but overall all of our shows, promos, profiles, and discussions were all lost. I'm still saddened by that fact, and for me it was only about a year and a half of content.

I'm eternally grateful that we aren't going through that again. Thank all of you who spent hours to make sure of it. It made this transition a lot easier, and it was a service that I think is going to be respected and appreciated by all of us for the remainder of FWA's history, because without that service there would be no history.

I can't make it up to you all, but just know that your commitment to this fed I love, especially when I don't have the time anymore to make the same commitments, it's forever appreciated.

<3