Court Bauer Says Salina de La Renta Could Take Over MLW If Something Happened To Him

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Deadd2009

Horror Movie Guru
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
zEZtX3o

In an interview with WGN Radio (via Fightful), MLW founder Court Bauer said that if anything ever happened to him, he sees Salina de la Renta as an option to take over. Salina has an onscreen role as an authority figure but also works behind the scenes in MLW.

Bauer said: “When I brought her in, I said, ‘Look, we want to start you at this level. My goal is for you to be one of the top three people behind the scenes of the company and executive level, not just creative, [but to] understand how you run a business.’ Thaw was when she was 21/22 ‘So, if you want that, we will help you get to that point. That’s where I see your future. If you want it, it’s up to you. I’ll say this, if something happened to me and I just wasn’t in MLW, if I drop dead, she’s one of the candidates to take over MLW. She’s got it,” he continued. “A lot of people don’t think about succession plans, especially promoters, because we’re in the moment, but she gets it. She knows how to work with talent. She knows how to run a business. Outside of wrestling, she works a lot in TV and film running businesses. So she gets it and so I say I would be very comfortable with somebody like Salina de la Renta one day running MLW. I think, if that were to happen, mission accomplished. I did my job in allowing her to have the skill set, the experience, and understanding of how to do a very complicated job, a very high-pressure job, and I don’t think she’d have a problem doing it.“

Reactions: Chris