• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

How will you remember each member on this forum?

The Gipper

The Gipper
I don't remember. I was part of the whole wolf angle.
Oh shit I had a small part in that. I was feuding with Butters at the time who was apart of the group and I remember having to be chased off by wolves because Trip sent them or some shit. So by juxtaposition, technically we've been feuding since 2014. It will never end! XD

Solid Snake

Champion
Oh shit I had a small part in that. I was feuding with Butters at the time who was apart of the group and I remember having to be chased off by wolves because Trip sent them or some shit. So by juxtaposition, technically we've been feuding since 2014. It will never end! XD
:yes:

Solid Snake

Champion
Wtf. You know you're full of sh*t with that.

I'm cool with chicks that dig animals but that's it
I'm making jokes in an attempt for you not to run in here and insult people. I don't want to have to close this thread because you and Pop get into an argument over something completely pointless and stupid. Being nice to a person online who happens to be female doesn't make someone a white knight for the record.

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
I have thought of some more that I sort of missed.
@Jonny Nostradamus The memes from Jonny Fuckboy to the ChangeMy Mind thread
@The Reagmaster The time you mocked Lissa was gold and I'll remember the #BlameReag...also the only person whose name I couldn't pronounce for the longest of time
@Wolf Priestess You are just a really sweet and awesome person
@InsaneAlphaBeta Though we really don't talk a lot and sometimes we butt heads, I do admire your dedication to the rate threads and all